Hot Air Type Self Bonding Enameled Copper Round Wire Special for Motor of CHINGCUNG Brand
1, Structure of Self Bonding Enameled Wires
Self bonding enameled copper round wires, self bonding enameled copper clad aluminum round wires and self bonding enameled aluminum round wires are enameled wires formed by evenly coating the insulating film and self bonding film on the metal conductor and baking.
● Insulating Film
The insulation film mainly includes polyurethane, polyester, polyester-imide, polyamide-imide, polyimide, etc., with temperature resistance of 130-240 class. According to the market demand, various enameled wire products with double insulating films compounded by two kinds of insulating primers have also been developed.
● Self Bonding Film
There are two types of self bonding paint films: thermoplastic and thermosetting.
2, Deficiency of Common Enameled Wire in Motor Winding Manufacturing
The common enameled wire is usually used for the manufacture of various electrical appliances and motor windings, but it needs to go through the processes of pre-drying, paint dipping, drip drying, drying and so on. There are two common methods for impregnation of motor coil winding. One is to immerse the whole winding in liquid resin (impregnating paint), and the other is to drip the resin into the fixed part of the coils. Both methods need to be baked and solidified in order to make the impregnation really exert its technical efficiency.
Although the above impregnation methods can obtain satisfactory results, they also have the following shortcomings:
(1) The penetration of impregnated paint into tightly wound coils is usually unreliable and unpredictable, with bubbles and no adhesion at all, especially for impregnated paint with high solid content.
(2) The impregnating paint penetrates into the coils and then evaporates the solvent through the oven, which not only produces adverse physical and chemical effects on the coil more or less, but also consumes a lot of heat energy. The construction and maintenance of the impregnation device also needs a certain cost.
(3) The evaporation of solvent will pollute the environment, which is not conducive to the health of operators and the risk of fire.
3, Self Bonding Enameled Wires and Their Applications
In the 1940s, the self bonding enameled wire was first developed by Phelps Dodge of the United States. The company uses cellulose acetate paint to coat the oily enameled wire, which is the original self bonding enameled wire. When it is used to wind the deflection coil of black-and-white TV, as long as it is properly heated and cooled, the complex shape can be fixed, so as to solve the difficulty of manufacturing the deflection coil in the initial stage. As the development direction of enameled wire, this product is often valued by people in recent years.
The coil wound with self bonding enameled wire can melt and bond the self-adhesive coating with each other through baking or direct energization of the coil or with the help of appropriate solvent for physical and chemical action, and then fix and form itself after cooling. It can be said that where enameled wire is needed, self bonding enameled wire can be used more effectively.
Its use can be generally divided into two categories:
The first type is the manufacture of special shape or frameless coils, which cannot be made without self bonding enameled wire. For example, if the deflection coil of TV is made with general enameled wire, the process is extremely complex and it is difficult to make. The manufacture of the armature of wire wound disc in micro special motor also belongs to this category.
The second category is the manufacture of various electrical appliances and motor windings. After using self bonding enameled wire, not only the process can be completed in a few minutes to tens of minutes, but also the shortcomings of the above impregnation process can be overcome. From the perspective of process development, the popularization and application of self bonding enameled wire in the manufacture of this kind of coils have a very broad future.
4, Advantages of Self Bonding Enameled Wire in Manufacturing of Motor Winding
(1) Using self bonding enameled wire to make motor winding can completely or partially eliminate the impregnation process. Not only can the process be completed in a few minutes to tens of minutes, reducing labor intensity, but also the shortcomings of the above impregnation process can be overcome.
(2) Using self bonding enameled wire to manufacture motor winding can also realize the continuity and automation of production, save production site and improve the quality level of coils.
(3) Self bonding enameled wire is used in the manufacture of motor winding, which can save energy and eliminate pollution.
5, Hot Air Type Self Bonding Enameled Wires Special for Motors of CHINGCUNG Brand
Shanghai HUSU M&E Technology CO., LTD is committed to providing customers both local and international with self bonding enameled wires and special enameled wires with advanced technology and reliable quality.
With the development of the application of self bonding enameled wires from small control motor to large motor and transformer, our company specializes in producing hot air self bonding wires with the diameter of 0.20-1.65 mm.
Sincerely welcome new and old customers to inquire!